"...warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " I Thessalonians 5: 14-18

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Racing Mind...

I woke up to a very unusual morning. I actually rolled out of bed at 5:15 which normally I'm up around 6:00 or just after. I got in a morning work out and even got to work before 8! Another unusual thing was there was snow on the ground when I left for work!! What a nice morning. Nothing like those days when everything seems to flow just like you had hoped!

But one thing that has not been going so good is Madison's childcare. It seems here lately that Madison more and more does not like going to her babysitter. This concerns me. Madison use to really enjoy her time there and get excited. Now it's a tearful morning when we drop her off. So I'm struggling as we continue to drop her off there and look for an affordable childcare alternative. I've researched some area Day Care Centers and one in particular I am really hoping to get her into. And of course the one I love is the most expensive! If we change child care options, we will be looking at paying $140 more a month. But the positive to this is the day care center will provide the food. Right now we are sending her lunches. Also, we would not have to drive out of our way to get Madison there like we do right now. I just want to make sure that as a working mom that I provide the best alternative next to me for her to be with during the day. Her happiness and safety are so very important to me.

I do not feel like something serious is going on but I just feel that Madison may be at an age where having a babysitter just isn't enough. I want Madison in a day care center so that she can get that constant stimulation of activities and other children her age to play with. I think that is why Madison loves church so much. Some babysitters may also provide this but I do not feel like this is the case where she is at. So I'm praying that God will continue to open doors for us and lead us to the right place for her. It makes a parent very sad when they have to leave their child at a place they do not want to be.

Also another thing on our minds is James' grandmother's health. She's is now in the hospital and they are looking to do another surgery to help correct the trake problems that she is having. She has already had multiple surgeries with the trake and as with any surgery, there are risks. So I ask that you especially pray for her and the doctor's that will be working with her. She is such a strong woman and such a pillar of strength for that family. I know that God be with her each moment.

Swoo! Sounds like alot on my mind today!! Just life that's all. Also thinking about what I will cook for dinner tonight (while kicking myself for not already planning that) and also thinking about getting better at using more coupons!! And of course as soon as I finish my break I will be thinking about work!! Seeking God as we go through different things and praying that God will lead us every step of the way no matter what we encounter. Now off to get my mind off of these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment