"...warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " I Thessalonians 5: 14-18

Monday, March 29, 2010

Over This Weekend...

Over this weekend I have noticed some things...

I could visibly see my child growing older.

I faced a "small" fear and survived.

James really thinks alot of our preacher. James was heart broken when it started raining Friday evening and he couldn't cook out...his words were: "But he deserves steaks not pizza". So sweet...

Our preacher has a growing interest in karoake that will be much fun to encourage!

My heart truly goes out to young girls/teens/women that are searching for acceptance and confidence...

I have a crazy husband...need I say more?

My neighbor enjoys the company of the neighborhood children.

My husband can not dance with out injuring himself.

WBCC teens are awesome.

I have not had a headache for a couple of days and I am on day 8 of no caffiene!!

I am getting to know people better at church and am cherishing those moments.

My husband is stubborn and still thinks he can do anything even though he's not suppose to be on his leg :)

Madison has been super sweet these last few weeks and doing a wonderful job in listening and doing what I say.

I am truly enjoying the Easter Drama this year because I chose to not sing as I would normally do. I decided it was okay to not be in the "Cantata" as some expected. God blessed my decision!

I saw some of God's little blessings that made me smile.

That was my weekend in a nutshell. My once again very random blog. Looking forward to this very busy week and the blessings I know it will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment