"...warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " I Thessalonians 5: 14-18

Monday, March 22, 2010

Thoughts As I Wind Down...

I just wanted to slow down a bit and take a few moments and blog. It's been a good weekend and a good start to my week. I don't have too much on my mind this evening other than a blog I've been keeping up with and a few other things. I'm praising God that Jennifer and Dave now have a baby of their own. Praising God for how He has worked in their life. Makes me especially thankful for my little family and the way God has worked through us.

I want to let you guys know about the Easter Drama that will be put on at our church. It's at West Belhaven Church of Christ on April 1 & 2 at 7:00, which is a Thursday and Friday. It's going to be amazing. I'm playing the part of the harlot and it's a very humbling role. Yes, go ahead and chuckle....I found it amusing too. But getting into the "role" will be a very emotional thing as I put myself in her shoes and the shame she must have felt as she approached Jesus. I encourage you guys to come out and see it. There's been alot of time and effort put in planning it from alot of good people at WBCC. It will be worth your time.

I'm looking forward to my evening with my family. Had a full day at work and now it's time to relax. We're cooking out hamburgers and spending time with Madison until her bedtime. Once she's in bed we get to have movie night :) Such a sweet life...

No comments:

Post a Comment