"...warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " I Thessalonians 5: 14-18

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just Keep Swimming...

So I am struggling a little tonight as I attempt to make a grocery list to start for next week. I am not in the mood to plan a "HEALTHY" list so I decided to just stop and wait till I am ready to. Eating healthy is a forever adventure for me. Ups and downs!! But I know it's important for me to do so. I feel like I have accomplished getting off of caffiene so now I am attempting to be more consistant in eating healthy. I have gone from picking up Diet Mt Dew through out the day to constantly refilling my water bottle which I'm really excited about! Getting past the headaches was a little tough but I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Tonight I made the Baked Zitti from the Weight Watcher's facebook fan page. I actually used wheat pasta instead and James liked it! So we are slowly building our list of healthy recipes that we like. I've got to get better at doing alot of cooking on the weekend so that I can freeze those meals and have them ready for during the week. It's when I am coming home and very tired that I am most likely to cook something quick and unhealthy. It would be great to be able to pull that meal that I cooked over the weekend out of the freezer and warm it up. It's a goal so I'm working towards it. It will not start this weekend though, but I will work towards it making next weekend's goal.

This is a very busy week. Through all the personal goals I have and the daily schedules I just keep telling myself "just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" Praying God keeps my energy level up so that I can keep up with all of the demands on my schedule! Praying this week as people prepare for Easter Sunday that they will remember what Christ did for us even after this Sunday has past. Praying people find a church family they can connect with and continue coming and growing in Christ. I would love for everyone to experience the joy and the blessing it is to grow in Christ and to serve Him. Hope everyone has a restful night!! I'm sure hoping I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment