"...warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " I Thessalonians 5: 14-18

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Good Life



I live for evenings like this one. Yard work and grilling out!! Here are a few pics of Madison while we were outside this evening. She's such a blessing to James and I!! And she did a great job helping with yard work. She thought it was alot of fun pulling her wagon around while we picked up any sticks that were in the yard. Of course, we had to play a little hide and seek behind the trees too! I am so thankful for this little girl and will continue to pray that I will be the mother this girl deserves. Thank you God for blessing my life with this beautiful and smart little girl! I do not deserve all of these blessings that are constantly being poured out on me.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea - You are such a wonderful and loving mother. Madison and James are so lucky to have you. I think that you balance your life so well. Just make sure you schedule in some beach time in Emerald Isle this summer! You are truly blessed. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete