"...warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " I Thessalonians 5: 14-18

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Breathing

I am sitting here in complete silence for just a moment. I made it home before James and he is picking Madison up from the babysitter today. Oh how I love my moments where I can just sit still and breathe. I'm just kind of taking in the events of the day and trying to wind down before the little one gets here!! She's a ball of fun but it is hard to keep up with her at times.

My focus for this evening is to reduce tv time and increase actual interaction with Madison. We are really good about spending time with her but last night I think James and I were so tired after getting home from work that we sat down with her and watched Bob the Builder. It's okay to do this occasionally but if the tv is on then Madison is really focused on the tv and I do not want her growing up to only want to watch tv. She loves to be outside and to swing!! The girl LOVES to swing and have someone push her. It's exciting to see her light up when she goes out to play and especially when she has her friends to play with. It's incredibly cute to see kids who are so young go out and play together.

I'm thankful for this life God has blessed me with and the people God crosses into my path. I am especially thankful for this sunshine we have had and the beautiful weather!! However, I am absolutely screaming for a day at the beach but it will come in time. Can't wait to sit down with James and plan the details of our vacation. I am going to be so excited when it gets here!! I love road trips and especially time to spend with Madison and James for an entire week with no responsibilities!!! My little one has just walked in the door, time to hang out with her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment