"...warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " I Thessalonians 5: 14-18

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our Day At The Beach









I spent my day with my family and it was by far a fun and entertaining day! I thanked God for creating something so beautiful that it absolutely took our breath away. The beach was amazing and as always, my favorite place to go. The weather was just barely warm enough to be out there but not quite warm enough for bathing suits. This was Madison's first trip to the ocean. She has been to the soundside when she was younger and was never a fan of any of it. So we decided today we would try her at the ocean and see how it goes. Once we got there we just let her lose and she played and had the most fun. Madison also flew a kite for the first time and she really liked that. I have a ton of pictures of it all and I can not wait to go back. Thank you God for my amazing family and for a place as beautiful as the beach to spend it at!

2 comments:

  1. awesome pics and awesome blog.your such a inspiration.
    sarah

    ReplyDelete